I became a pastor when my desire to become a medical doctor failed – Prophet Kofi

Pastoral job is the only venture that can never have the inscription “No Vacancy” especially in Africa precisely Ghana.
This is because there’s no regulation or if you like entry requirements for someone to meet to become a pastor due to the spiritual nature of the venture.
Image result for kofi oduroIn Ghana, Prophet Kofi Oduro, founder and leader of Alabaster International Ministries, arguably from no where has become the talk of Ghana and most people have been yearning to know more about him.Thankfully, Lexis Bill in a chit chat with the acclaimed man of God asked him to recount how he started and ended up in the church.
Prophet Kofi Oduro revealed that growing up as a young adult, he always wanted to become a medical doctor. But that dream only became a mirage due to the preferences of his father.
“Even though I wanted to be a medical doctor because of my grandfather Prof. Kofi Amoah Oduro the founder of Anesthetics but my father insisted we to towed his line.“So, I was trained as a building technologist, everything about building I studied it. I attended Accra Technical Training Centre. I worked with it and even designed and built all our church buildings”.
Touching on his immediate family and their financial state, the acclaimed man of God posited that he has nine other siblings with two deceased.
Nonetheless, he comes from a financially stable family as his father was a British trained building engineer under Kwame Nkrumah’s regime.
“I was born at Tesano just around where our church is now, I’m the last born to 11 Children, my father was engaged to three different women at different times.
“He is still alive at age 98, was a building technologist and a Senior Works supervisor for Dr. Kwame Nkrumah”
“He was trained in England and took care of all the state buildings from Flagstaff house to Peduase lodge and took care of all state projects”, he revealed.

Comments